VOR DEM HINTERGRUND IMMER HÄUFIGER AUFTRETENDER NATURKATASTROPHEN IST DIE ENTWICKLUNG EINER LEICHTEN, ZUSAMMENFALTBAREN, WIEDER VERWENDBAREN UND SCHÜTZENDEN HÜLLE FÜR DIE MENSCHEN IN DEN BETROFFENEN GEBIETEN DAS ZIEL DES PROJEKTES

Mittwoch, 4. Mai 2011

Can't come 2day

Hello members of Univers Shelter,

i'm sorry, today i can't join the meeting. It's because i start today a new job, wich finance my studies. The other reason is, i had the oral examination yesterday evening. So my personal situation at this time (it's 3 o'clock in morning) shows me: non of the meetings might be good to join, but i have to do at least one of it... so the money wons, exeptually.

I stay with the project, for shure. the database blogger.com give me a chance to see the work of my fellow students and it might be possible, i can have a look at the new direction the projekt will develop.

My work for this day (military tends) i'll put forward next week in a shoirt and compact way.

Thanks for your appreciation (and ignoring my misspelling),

Ben

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen